1. The MBBS degree from a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
2. No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
3. No donation is required to get admission in a Bangladesh medical college.
4. Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are given opportunity to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
5. Students are provided with the practical and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
6. The quality of infrastructure, education and accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
7. The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.